First Fullbody Animation First Fullbody Animation

Meh

I have seen better, too short, and you dindt animate the arms, thats just lazyness, because its the only real thing that needed fbf animation there, the rest could be done with motion tweening.

But it had somewhat good graphics, dont worry this will get protected

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 54 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 54

Let see..

since you want constructive reviews im going to write about every aspect of the movie:

Graphics:4 Well, you only use a picture of the selected country, and hitler standing there with some props, and in top of that the photo is cutted like crap, use a render sofware

Style:2 Ok, the first 30 movies were funny, but this is getting boring really fast

Sound:4 The music is great but after 54 movies it makes your head explode =0

Violence:0 Maybe you should torture hitler? I dont know, this isnt violent so im not considering this on the overall

Interactivity:0 Same as above...

Humor: 3 Again in the first 20 or so films i laughed a lot, but in the past 30 they have been less and less entertaining than before, maybe thats because they are almost the same

Overall:3 Well to be honest i think you can animate a lot better than this, and using your flash skills in this way makes you look bad and lazy, but well, its your choice so i cant complain, but in my oppinion this is getting boring really fast and you will have lower scores, hope not, but well, i only have a single vote a day ;)

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Graphics: 4 Sound: 4 Interactivity: 0 Style: 2 Violence: 0 Humor:

Teal Man Adv. Teal Man Adv.

well...

... it wasnt a really good movie, but i voted a 5 because you are the tipe of author Ng needs, why did i say that? You will find it out, eventually.

Mars Destroyer Mars Destroyer

GAME STOLEN

This game is a example that comes with flash 3d "suN", he only changed the graphics but the movement and scoring system remain the same.

Sonic 3D Snowboarding Sonic 3D Snowboarding

Ground Breaker

Yup

Reach the Sky Reach the Sky

Ground Breaker

Congratulations, you have just made a ground breaker, this game will score 4+ for shure and maybe someone will do a parody that everyone will blam (Not me :P)

IstvanOrosi responds:

Thanks :)

Cloudy City Cloudy City

Really good

Wow, this reminds me of .Hack//Sign, this piece is really good, maybe a little common, you know, there are a lot of pieces like this, but its a good effort!

I dindt like the percussion though, it didnt match the melody well

But is an overall very good job!
keep the good work, maybe i'll use it in a sad, nostalgic, movie....